Designer PSD
If you press on the registry key you can register and if pressure on the entry you can participate and add topics
اذا ضغط انت على مفتاح التسجيل يمكنك التسجيل واذا ضغط على دخول يمكنك المشاركه واضافه المواضيع
Designer PSD
If you press on the registry key you can register and if pressure on the entry you can participate and add topics
اذا ضغط انت على مفتاح التسجيل يمكنك التسجيل واذا ضغط على دخول يمكنك المشاركه واضافه المواضيع
Designer PSD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Designer PSD

Designer PSD

Portal*Latest imagesRegisterHomeLog in
please register in mazzika designer register Or login
banner
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
ما ريك فى الموقع؟
ممتاز
I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Vote_lcap70%I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Vote_rcap
 70% [ 26 ]
جيد
I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Vote_lcap16%I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
مقبول
I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Vote_lcap14%I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 37
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Wext - FREE SMS 2012
I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Icon_minitimeby Guest Sat 20 Apr - 22:35

» The best mobile messenger app ever
I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Icon_minitimeby Guest Sat 20 Apr - 22:34

» RAGE - SKIDROW + BLACKBOX + Update 2 + Multiplayer Crack
I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Icon_minitimeby KrocKeR Wed 27 Mar - 18:02

» لعبة سيارات Juiced Rip عاى MediaFire
I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Icon_minitimeby echostar900 Sun 27 Jan - 14:34

» HAPPY NEW YAER (2013 wallpaper ||خلفيات 2013) HAPPY NEW YAER
I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Icon_minitimeby admin Tue 1 Jan - 18:33

who Visit the site

I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Towers||الابراج : Aquarius Dog
عدد المساهمات : 328
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-03-04
العمر : 30
الموقع : designerpsd.yoo7.com

I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Empty
PostSubject: I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED   I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED Icon_minitimeWed 5 Sep - 15:49

[center][size=18]I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED[/size]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=18]I Am Alive PC ISO 2012 - RELOADED | 1.96 GB
Genre: Action | Release: 01.09.2012 | Publisher: Ubisoft | Developer: Ubisoft Shanghai, Darkworks | Language: English[/size]

One year after, a worldwide cataclysmic event that wiped most of the human race, a man struggles for survival in a desolate city as he tries to reunite with his long lost wife and daughter. In this post-apocalyptical tale, there are no supernatural threats, just an everyman who faces a decaying and hazardous world and humanity\?s darkest inclinations. Will you hang on to your humanity and help strangers or are you ready to sacrifice others in order to survive the dead city of Haventon, immersive and treacherous.

Explore the destroyed, crumbling city across different atmospheric levels, climbing your way to safety. Environments tell the story of the world as it stood before and of what has happened to the city and its people

Unpredictable encounters
Survivors will adopt different behaviors and adapt to your actions. Some are friendly and need assistance, some are scared and others are hostile and will use group tactics to take you down. Will you go out of your way and sacrifice your few precious resources to help those in need

Intimidation-based combat
Combat is deadly and ammo is scarce. Players will have to use deception to deal with enemies. Cowards may bow down fast to the threat of an empty gun, but aggressive enemies will put you to the test

Stamina and resource management
Every effort has its cost. Manage your stamina skillfully to gain access to hidden. Look for resources and supplies scattered throughout the city: water, food, gas, medicine, tools, climbing gears, weapons, ammo and anything else that you can salvage from the destroyed city could prove helpful in your quest

1. Unrar
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the content from Crack directory on the DVD to the srcSystem sub-directory of where you installed the game
As usual we recommend blocking this exe along with the launcher exe using your systems firewall
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT

1. Download
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the content from Crack directory on the DVD to the srcSystem sub-directory of where you installed the game
As usual we recommend blocking this exe along with the launcher exe using your systems firewall
5. Play the game

[b]How to download
Click on the link
Wait for five seconds and then click on Skip AD[/b]

[b]Ryushare.com[/b]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[b]Lumfile[/b]